Our client is looking for a Human Resources Business part to join their team and support the company in their HR department in a charity.
You be reporting directly to the HR Director and you would be there to assist with all aspects of HR from attending complex ER cases through to involvement in operational strategic projects.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Partner with managers and their teams to focus on developing and implementing strategic people solutions
- Support and coach managers to achieve high performance through the employee journey model
- Ensure that timely management, analysis and communication of key people data/information is provided to management.
- Develop people plans and work collaboratively with each manager and employee support partners to deliver improvements in recruitment, retention, engagement, performance, development and attendance.
- Work closely with the Business and HR Strategy ensuring that our organisation is strong and sustainable:
- Ensure all people related changes are delivered in line with best practice change management principles, the organisation`s values and in a legally compliant manner.
- Lead on HR projects involving acquisitions of services, TUPE`s and closure of services
- Promoting a good employee relations climate through effective communications with managers and their teams
- Coaching, mentoring and challenging managers in HR Policy and HR Strategic Objectives.
- Attending formal meetings which are complex in nature of may lead to dismissal.
- Provide mediation service when required
- Provide input to any changes in HR Policies.
- Keep professionally up to date with human resources management trends and initiatives locally and nationally, identifying how they may impact on the company.
- Ensure compliance through the audit of HR information.
- Advising and supporting managers on employee relations issues.
- Liaising with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) or Director of HR in respect to management of Early Conciliation, Settlement Agreements and Employment Tribunals
- Provision of reports to HRBPs on cases that have been logged by Service Managers
An ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (ESSENTIAL)
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent or Business related degree or postgraduate qualification (ESSENTIAL)
- Strong generalist HR background with a proven track record of delivering as a HRBP within an autonomous, operational, and strategic role (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience gained in learning disability services, older persons care at home or social care (DESIRABLE)
- Change management - TUPE, restructuring, consulting, and redundancy
Skills, Knowledge and Aptitudes:
- Detailed and up to date knowledge of employment legislation (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communications skills. (ESSENTIAL)
- Ability to problem solve through analytical and structured thought process. (ESSENTIAL)
- Negotiate, persuade and influence a range of colleagues. (ESSENTIAL)
- Work on own initiative and be self-motivated, whilst building and maintaining long distance relationships (ESSENTIAL)
- Identify and meet work objectives and work to agreed deadlines. (ESSENTIAL)
- Communication and presentation skills which are effective at all levels within the organisation. (ESSENTIAL)
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, reactive environment. (ESSENTIAL)
- Use IT to communicate and process information. (ESSENTIAL)
On occasion, you may be required to travel to other branches and stay overnight and work outside of office hours and have the ability to work form home during times of serious environment risk.
IF you would like to apply for the role, please don`t hesitate to contact me at .