Are you a detail-oriented HR hero or administrator who is looking to work for a fast growth company?
Would you love a role where you have genuine opportunities to progress and mould your own career path?
Or are you currently browsing for a job with AMAZING benefits such as a on-site gym, clear growth plans and 33 days annual leave!
Brook Street are looking for a HR Coordinator to support an exciting business, giving you the opportunity to be an integral part of an experienced recruitment and HR team.
If you're an ambitious and organised individual who wants the responsibility of providing admin support and managing this rapidly growing company then this is the role for you!
The Juicy Bits
- Competitive basic salary
- 33 days annual leave
- Perkbox membership (Retail discounts, wellbeing support, gym discounts & freebies!)
- Team incentives including away weekends, socials and lunches
- 10% discount on products to help develop your knowledge and education
- Responsibility the company's project contractor portfolio
- Sending out contracts to new starters
- Screening processes and D&I
- Supporting the team on the delivery of roles globally
- Coordinating assessment and recruitment days
- Advertising, managing applications and support booking interviews
- Organising assessor materials i.e. interview packs
- Supporting recruitment strategy including process improvement, employer brand, interview training and assessment methods.
- Implementing best practice on diversity and inclusion
This could be the role for you if:
- You have a strong administrative background and have an excellent attention to detail
- You have knowledge of contract review and administration in a recruitment business
- You have an interest in in-house recruitment
- You're client and candidate focused, passionate about delivering the very best experience
What are you waiting for? Apply TODAY to secure an interview!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00- £25,000.00