Up to £11.88 per hour
Birmingham Government Team
28 days ago
Our public sector client is looking for a temporary worker to join their internal recruitment team as an admin officer - Band E. This is initially a temporary role until 31/10/23, with the chance of an extension. This is a full-time role, Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week.
The working hours for this role are very flexible. 7-3, 8-4, 9-5, 10-6 but this will be down to business needs on the day.
The pay rate for this role is £11.28ph, paid on a weekly basis.
This will be a hybrid position. There will be a requirement for you to work a minimum of 2 days in the office per week. The client will provide all of your IT equipment but you need to have somewhere comfortable and quiet to work from home.
This is a very process driven role on the internal recruitment team. You will be supporting various areas of the business with their campaigns. Your day to day duties will include but won't be restricted to:
- Handling, processing and posting documents in line with organisational guidelines
- Monitoring inboxes and responding to both internal and external communications
- Supporting and contributing to the aims, objectives and performance of the department to ensure the Business Plan targets are met
- Carrying out various administrative activities, data input, filing and spreadsheet maintenance
- Liaising with business areas via phone, face to face, email and MS Teams calls
- Speaking with candidates on the phone if they have any queries
- Must be able to provide the best possible customer service, ensuring that all information is accurate, clear, easy to understand and timely
- Be responsible for your own quality, regularly refreshing your technical knowledge and training, to maintain the highest standards
- Contribute to 'smarter working' by following procedures, providing constructive feedback where improvements and efficiency's can optimise customer experience. Participate and contribute in team meetings, developing working relationships across the business where needed
- Someone who is experience dealing with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel etc
The successful candidate will be subject to a standard DBS check (free of charge), due to the nature of the role. If you are interested in this role, please apply for more information. Due to the high volume of applications, we cannot get back to everyone.