Brook Street Peterborough is currently looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our busy team.
At Brook Street, we understand that people drive our business, so we are always looking for talented, driven individuals who would like to pursue a career within the recruitment industry.
You will be required to deal with clients face to face and via telephone so you must be professional and have excellent communication skills. A full driving licence is a must so you can visit your clients over the East Anglia area.
The successful candidate will be joining our Public Sector team who cover Public Sector recruitment for the East Anglia region including Cambridge, Peterborough, Kings Lynn, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds and Great Yarmouth.
You don`t need previous experience to join our team as an Account Coordinator, however we are looking for key skills and attributes.....
Able to work as part of a highly proactive team.
Able to deliver results
Able to deliver the highest level of customer support.
The ability to work to a high work load and multi-task
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Advertising vacancies and screening candidates suitability for the roles
- Providing our clients with CV's within agreed service levels
- Registering and pre-interviewing candidates
- Arranging interviews with candidates and clients
- Completing compliance and reference checks prior to the candidate starting
- Arranging and attending client visits across East Anglia on a weekly basis
- Meeting agreed service levels and targets
- Chasing and entering workers timesheets, hours, sickness and holiday
- Answering telephone and email queries from candidates and clients
This is a full time role Monday to Friday 9:00am - 17:30pm. The salary will be £20,500 - £21,000 depending on experience. This is currently a hybrid position where you will work from home and within the office. We would need you to be in the office at least 1 day a week. You will need to be flexible and come in to the office if required for meetings.
If you feel like a career in the Recruitment Industry would be the new path you are seeking or currently work in the Recruitment Industry looking for a change , then apply online today!