I currently have an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join a well establish company based in Manchester
Initially it would be 3- 6 months (could go perm for the right person). It will be a hybrid role, this role will focus on supporting the recruitment process, i.e:
- Chasing for extensions
- Pulling roles off portals/uploading CVs to portals
- Sending Cvs to clients via shared mailboxes
- Arranging interviews/diary invites
The second half of the role will be a candidate researcher; you will be responsible for:
- Actively pooling candidates for frequently recruited roles (identifying candidates, recording and tracking their availability and rates)
- Adding new candidates to the database
- Maintaining a candidate pool
- Researching/ identifying new job boards and trying to get trials set up to then download suitable candidates from and assess whether they may be more beneficial than current job boards
We aren't looking for a lot of experience - it is essential you can demonstrate proactive and logical thinking, can naturally prioritise and work through tasks quickly.
If you feel this role is for you, then please do get in touch with me.
0161 503 2209