My Client are looking for ongoing temporary Hygiene Operatives to support the workload and the team Leader with general day to day running of the department and work on a shift pattern basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
- To work effectively alongside colleagues to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Carefully follow the hygiene plan, as outlined by the Hygiene Officer, to ensure that all routine activities are completed to schedule.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is complete and up-to-date.
- Read, understand and follow all guidelines relating to chemicals and equipment. Adhere strictly to all onsite HACCP procedures.
- Conduct any necessary training required for the role. The candidate should be open to working in different areas within the production process where required.
- Identify areas of inefficiency and waste and suggest improvements to the Hygiene Officer.
- The site is committed to being "audit-ready" at all times. Therefore, it is imperative that site hygiene, health & safety, and document control are always all in line with customer specifications.
- Maintain a respectful and constructive working relationship with colleagues and managers.
Training and Education -
The successful candidate may be expected to complete training in the following areas. The requirements will be dependent on the candidate`s previous experience, knowledge, qualifications, and the demands of the specific activities.
- Health & Safety
- Manual handling
- Manual/Electric pallet truck
- Safe systems of work
- Food handling/hygiene
The process requires manual handling, bending and moving in confined spaces. The candidate should have a reasonable level of fitness and should report any conditions that may be aggravated by the required activities.
The positions will work on a shift pattern with an hourly rate of £8.86 per hour which can also include weekends and nights with plenty of overtime available. Due to the location, the candidate will have to be able to get on site by car, so a driving license is preferred.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position, please apply online or call Bradley on 01522 528115 for further information.