We are currently seeking a temporary, full time Hygiene Operative to work at a factory in the Sleaford area, to support during the busy period in the run up to Christmas. This is a two-month contract working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday (daytime) starting at £8.21 per hour.
- You will need to maintain hygiene standards within the welfare unit, NPD, factory and warehouse.
- Main duties will involve the hygiene of staff amenity areas e.g. toilets, personal lockers, PPE lockers, canteen, changing areas, replenishment of paper towels soap.
- To maintain hygiene standards in offices where staff members will be working at the time e.g. desk cleaning, hoovering, reception, glass door/window cleaning.
- To maintain hygiene standards within the warehouse and factory areas of the facility e.g. floor cleaning, sink washing, emptying bins, replenishment of paper towels/soap.
- You must be able to communicate with all levels of external personnel such as customer auditors and contractors and be able to work as a team.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position, please apply online or call Bradley on 01522 528115 for further information