Our Client is a busy and growing high profile Lloyd's Broker and they have an URGENT need for an experienced IBA Accounts Technician to join their team
This role will be fully WORKING FROM HOME - though their base is their City of London office.
You must have previous recent experience in IBA ACCOUNTS within the Insurance broking market .
The purpose of this role is to:
To provide efficient, high quality accounting support to internal and external customers
To ensure day to day compliance with the systems and controls and to ensure compliance with FCA Rules CASS 5.4
To ensure compliance with FCA rules on Financial Crime prevention
- Ensure all debts are collected as soon as possible and all liabilities are settled within agreed credit terms
- Ensure all cash received is matched as soon as possible
- Ensure that all processes are being completed on a timely and accurate basis
- Ensure accounting ledgers are maintained in an up to date and accurate manner.
- To produce accurate and timely management information on both a regular and ad hoc basis
- Regular liaison with other departments regarding outstanding queries, particularly cash queries
- Ensure that all outstanding cash under query with the clients/underwriters is chased on a monthly basis
- Prepare and dispatch statements of accounts in accordance with account holders' requirements and/or when requested by divisions
So if you are an experienced IBA Technician looking for the opportunity to work from home then this great opportunity with a high profile brokers could be perfect for you - so please apply today!!