Our client is a well known and respected Lloyds Insurance Broker and they are now recruiting for an experienced IBA Accounts Technician to join their team based in their Rayleigh office.
They are looking for someone with good previous experience in a similar IBA role .
Your main responsibilities will be
- Ensure all debts are collected as soon as possible and all liabilities are settled within agreed credit terms
- Ensure all cash received is matched as soon as possible
- Ensure that all processes are being completed on a timely and accurate basis
- Ensure accounting ledgers are maintained in an up to date and accurate manner.
- To produce accurate and timely management information on both a regular and ad hoc basis
- Regular liaison with other departments regarding outstanding queries, particularly cash queries
- Ensure that all outstanding cash under query with the clients/underwriters is chased on a monthly basis
- Prepare and despatch statements of accounts in accordance with account holders requirements and/or when requested by divisions
- Maintain accurate, comprehensive and up to date records, accessible to all parties that require them
- Monitor client money payments to intermediary placing brokers
- Notify appropriate individuals of potential bad debts at earliest possible stage and enlist assistance where appropriate
- Undertake other duties and ad hoc tasks and projects
Initially this role will be working from home and then as things return to normal you will be expected to work a minimum of 1 day and a maximum of 3 days at home , with the rest of the working week in the Rayleigh office
So if you are looking for a role closer to home in the long term and can easily commute to Rayleigh and have at least 2 years experience as an IBA Accounts Technician please apply today to find out more about this great opportunity
£26 - 28000