ICT - Field Support Engineer
Monday - Friday, £12.74 an hour. Temporary Contract. Office Based; Lincoln, you will be required to travel as part of this role and expenses will be paid.
The role will involve
Supporting the provision of a high quality, efficient and customer focused ICT support service to a broad range of customer groups.
- Ensuring the timely resolution of incidents and fulfilment of customer requests, in accordance with standard operational procedures and agreed performance criteria.
- Installing appropriate hardware and software ensuring adherence to ICT Services policies and procedures.
- To act as a specialist in ICT Hardware such as Desktop PC's, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, UPS's and other peripherals.
- Maintaining and supporting a variety of systems and solutions currently in use, including but not limited to:
- All operating systems
- Anti-virus products
- Remote access tools & technologies
- Internet tools & technologies
- Microsoft Office products & other applications
- 3rd party solutions - clinical and non-clinical
- Supporting the achievement of KPI's as defined in service level agreements.
- Taking ownership of user service requirements and be pro-active when dealing with user requirements, providing an informative and knowledgeable response.
- Ensuring that all assets are handled in a secure and consistent manner within the product lifecycle, from implementation to disposal.
- To be responsible for the prompt escalation of all suspected security incidents to ICT Security Management.