ICT - Field Support Engineer
Monday - Friday
Pay- £11.76 Per hour rising to £13.12 per hour after 12 weeks.
This is a temporary ongoing rolling assignment. Office Based; Lincoln, you will be required to travel as part of this role and expenses will be paid.
The role will involve
Remediation works on end devices. For example, patching, anti-virus upgrades, software installs/removals and possibly some imaging / rebuilding. Across Lincolnshire, must be able to travel.
- Ensuring the timely resolution of incidents and fulfilment of customer requests, in accordance with standard operational procedures and agreed performance criteria.
- Installing appropriate hardware and software ensuring adherence to ICT Services policies and procedures.
- To act as a specialist in ICT Hardware such as Desktop PC's, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, UPS's and other peripherals.
- Have knowledge of Windows operating systems, Antivirus software (install and removal),
- Identifying devices that have missing software,
- Arranging a site visit with user, attending site and rectifying the issue whether it be an install or a total rebuild of the device.
Skills and Knowledge:
- NHS Field engineer experience would be good
- Windows 10 experience (install and config)
- Antivirus software experience (McAffee) install and removal
- Has own transport and is willing to travel
- Immediate start
If this sounds like you click apply now!