Are you an experienced ICT Support Officer with experience in setting up PC's? If so, this could be the job for you!
Role: ICT Support Officer
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.45am- 4.45pm
Contract: Temp ongoing
Location: 17 Lough Rd, Antrim BT41 4DH
Our client is currently recruiting for an ICT Support Officer based in Belfast. They are looking for individuals who have practical experience in the setup of PC'S and support any ICT related issues. Ideal candidates should have good knowledge in Microsoft office Suite and able to carry equipment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be required to:
- Assist with relocation of computer systems between offices
- Assist with rollout of replacement computer systems
- Assist with setup of computers for new staff Assist with rollout of new computers to Nursery Schools
- Assist with imaging/distribution of iPads
- Completion of any relevant service desk calls as assigned by 2nd line service desk operators.
- Any other duties as required to support ICT
- Experience of using standard Microsoft Office Suite e.g., Word, Excel
- Use of a vehicle to visit sites and be able to work in other ICT Offices across EA as and when required.
- Able to carry equipment e.g. computers, monitors, small printers etc.
- Willingness to learn. Able to follow instructions and complete tasks to timescale.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
(full training will be provided on all areas).
Interested? Apply here today!
Or for a detailed job description please feel free to call Aalia on 01895 204509 or email on .
I look forward to hearing from you!