ICT Support Officer
Support the country through this pandemic with the NHS
Brook street is hiring for a ICT Support Officer
Salary £32,306 (3 month contract)
Location Work From Home
Start date Immediate
Hours 37.5 Per week
Purpose of the job
To provide both day to day support and ongoing systems management for all IT and telecommunications systems (ICT) to all departments of the trust including administration (support services), communications centre, and training; ensuring that these systems are maintained to the highest possible standards and that availability is maximised in addition to ensuring that systems are operated in a manner consistent with trust policy and guidelines.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide a high degree of support for all ICT systems within the Trust, including satellite offices and stations.
- To proactively identify and resolve infrastructure-related support issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- To proactively administer and maintain all ICT systems, including the regular backup and archive of key user and application data.
- To ensure that all locally provided systems, databases and records are kept up to date and maintained in a timely and effective manner; this will include user logins and security levels.
- To work with the management team to ensure a seamless and efficient support service is maintained at all times.
- To ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained in the execution of all support duties.
- To ensure that Data protection, Freedom of information and information governance standards are maintained.
- To provide coaching and technical support to less experienced staff members within the ICT Team
- To be aware of Health and safety in the workplace and report any potential risks.
- To work closely with the training leads to develop and implement ICT training throughout the organisation
- To attend related courses, seminars, workshops and meetings as appropriate
- To work closely with the Head of ICT in the development and implementation of new services and systems
- To responsible for keeping up to date with relevant technology developments in ICT related environments
- To work closely with the Head of ICT to develop and implement data and network policies and procedures
- To work closely with the Helpdesk team to ensure timely and efficient processing of user support requests
- To participate in 24x7 emergency cover rosters when required
- To liaise with external suppliers and service providers to facilitate the purchase and maintenance of Technology Services and systems
- To monitor and manage the issue and allocation of equipment
If you`re interested in this role and would like to have a chat more in detail regarding this vacancy, please do apply with you up to date CV. We aim to get back to all applicants within 1-3 working days. You can contact Fraser on: 07483932058 or Email: Fraser.Denholm @Brookstreet .co.uk