Are you looking for a new opportunity?
We are currently supporting a client based in Oxford who are looking for an ID Verification Officer to join their team on a temporary basis for 3 month with a posibility of an extension.
This position is a part time role working 3-4 days per week paying £12.23 per hour.
To facilitate and process all face to face ID verification meetings for applicants to the Register. To identify and escalate as appropriate queries arising from the verification process ensuring that only applicants with verified and appropriate ID are entered on the register. To undertake other functions within the registration directorate as applicable.
- Completing the face to face ID verification checks for applicants to the register.
- Ensuring high standards of security and attention to detail by conducting credential and ID checks using all available resources and following agreed procedures.
- Effective use of IT systems including security systems for verifying and authenticating identification and other documents.
- Use appropriate questioning/investigation techniques to probe apparent anomalies/queries.
- Escalate anomalies/queries in line with processes.
If you are interested in this position, please call Lewis Smith on 01235 706100 / 07515325092. Many thanks Brook Street.