We are looking for an experienced Implementation Manager to work for a well known established Mental Health Service based in North London.
The Implementation Manager will be dealing with;
1. Leadership in a Project Lead or Project Mentor capacity, of the handover from Business Development to Operations. Ensure all tasks associated with the successful implementation of the contract are completed.
2. Work closely with operational and all RF functions to enable transferring staff to prepare for and establish the service.
3. Develop induction training programme with Learning & Development based on the training needs and experience of the team.
4. Ensure the required resources are place, such as work location, office equipment, and IT.
5. Align Services and ways of working with RF policies and procedures. Developing operational policies and service specification in partnership with line manager and personnel of external agencies if appropriate.
6. Ensure systems are in place with the outgoing provider to ensure a safe, effective transfer of SU`s. and clarity about changes to referral routes for stakeholders.
7. Form links and develop good working relationships with SU and Carer groups, partner agencies to integrate the service within the network of existing mental health services in the locality.
8. Develop Operational Business Plan, based on priorities identified in the tender submission, Contract specification and Corporate & Regional Business Plans.
In addition to these qualities, you will also need a QCF Level 5 or degree in a relevant subject as well as 3+ years of experience working within a similar role (this could be an area manager, locality manager, multi-site manager, regional manager etc) and strong operational skills to manage budgets and multiple service types.
Short-term focused support to a Service the manager will be;
1. Working with colleagues in operations and Performance and Quality to develop an Improvement plan for a Service with capacity or capability difficulties, utilising the project team approach
2. Lead the implementation of the action plan or provide targeted support to enable existing managers to focus on service improvement actions
3. Facilitate a multi-functional response to specific issues within a service - co-ordinating solution focused meetings and levering in support form other functions to find solutions
In return to your hard work and consistency, you will be offered a salary of up to £40,000, depending on your experience.
To be considered, please apply ASAP with your CV or for more information, please call Beenish on 02085197220.