I am recruiting for an Implementation Training Consultant paying a salary of £18500 for a company that is based in Coventry.
" You will be working in a team providing both support and training to the education sector with the implementation of a specific programme which is utilized by local and national schools. You will be ensuring that customers are given the opportunity to gain the maximum benefits from their use of the bespoke system.
- Provide comprehensive training to allow new customers to become fully conversant with the features and benefits of our system
- Dealing with clients and customers general queries
- Work with the Implementation Manager to continually improve processes and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Assisting with implementing and managing controls within the office
- Work closely with Service Desk advisors to ensure that support and training is delivered consistently across both the Service Desk and Implementation teams, and that processes are aligned
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to confidently provide support to customers with varying levels of technical ability and experience.
- Ability to interpret fault descriptions provided by customers and translate these into resolutions.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and work in a high-pressured environment
- Confident, bright
THE PACKAGE - SALARY AND BENEFITS
- £18500 with an increase after 6 months' probation
- Free onsite parking
- Medical care after 12 months
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Casual dress code
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position I AM KEEN TO HEAR FROM YOU please send your CV and follow up with a call 02476 230564 asking for Annie.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***