Want the Opportunity to be part of something special, we are growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey.
A great opportunity for a graduate or someone with a finance background to join a rapidly expanding company establishing themselves in Leeds City Centre.
This company is a leading provider of public and private global stock plan services with offices in the UK and across the world providing B2B employee share ownership plans and technology. This company provides an award-winning service and a place where you can progress and grow with the business.
In your day-to-day role, you will be required to:
- Implement and manage a portfolio of Companies operating employee share plans within a team framework.
- Interact with customers/clients on operational transactions related to their share plan program.
- Execute the timely processing of operational transactions, including data management, reconciliation, processing, reporting, and problem solving.
- Organise, develop, and maintain procedural and process documentation related to client companies' program(s) to ensure accurate transaction processing and minimize risk.
- Assist with data analysis and data conversion projects.
- Assist in identifying new system tools and enhancements to existing systems.
- Implement projects to enhance business operations.
- Act as a point of contact for Client Accounts during the implementation phase.
- Create and maintain excellent relations with key business partners.
- Identify innovative client solutions.
- Support internal activity
- Assist with IT Support e.g. Single Sign On features / Reporting Module enhancements.
Becoming an Implementations Consultant is an exciting and challenging role with the opportunity to make an impact on a growing business, you will become an expert which will open a world of career openings to you. You'll work with a fantastic team and can engage with people globally daily. There's a lot of new terminology to learn but comprehensive training will be provided.
A successful candidate will need the following skills to apply
- Third level degree in Business/Finance or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven numeric, financial analysis, documentation and procedural skills required.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Demonstrate commercial expertise with an ability to be innovative & pro-active.
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Opportunity to be part of something special, we are growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey.
- CEP Certification
- Competitive salary
- Employee Equity
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
- Opportunity to travel and work in global offices if desired (Japan, Barcelona, Lisbon etc)
Hours and Holiday
09.00am - 17.30pm
21 days holidays (Excluding bank holidays) will increase by 1 day, per calendar year to a maximum of 25 paid holidays.