Do you have Import/Export experience? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join an established logistics business in the Newport area.
The successful applicant will be responsible for EMCS Export & Import documentation for the company, liaising with the warehouse, hauliers and external services to ensure a compliant and accurate service.
As the Import / Export Co-ordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and submitting documents to HMRC and customers
- Responding to queries and ensuring all parties are kept up to date
- Preparing invoices and calculating pricing
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- At least 12 months Import/Export experience
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- Great IT Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The successful candidate will be joining the business on a full-time, permanent basis with an annual salary of c. £20,000.
Please apply now or contact Kerry Lewis for further information.