Import Operator - £24,000 - £30,000 DOE
Do you have full entries experience within an Import based role?
Brook Street are excited to present the opportunity of Import Operator with a worldwide Freight company. The role will be based within their Head office in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team, you will need to have the right attitude and preferably 2 years industry experience in managing all types of imports.
Who's right for the job?
The job will be fast paced from the get go, where you will need to be organised, have a strong attention to detail and have worked in a similar role. You will need to have the following skillset to succeed within this role;
- Previously been responsible for dealing with shipping lines, hauliers and warehouses
- A sound understanding of completing custom entries
- Knowledge/ Experience within home use entries (essential)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to develop a client base and maintain those relationships
- Experience arranging FCL and LCL movements (essential)
In return for your hard work, our client offers a competitive salary of between £24,000 and £30,000, depending on experience. Working hours are Monday - Friday, starting at 9am and finishing at 5:30pm. You will receive 25 days holiday per year, a pension scheme and also on-site parking.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a two stage face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV at .