Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a full-time permanent Imports Administrator on behalf of our Belfast client.
The Imports Administrator will be responsible for coordinating and providing administration of Freight Import Shipments.
Knowledge and understanding of HMRC procedures relating to freight importation would certainly be an advantage, however they are primarily looking for a candidate with very strong administration experience who is willing to learn and develop in this sector, therefore the successful candidate will avail of full training, support and development
* Knowledge of import customs procedures.
* Completion of import files
* Providing administration support through to completion of the job and invoicing
* Arranging customs clearance with relevant importers
* Arranging delivery to final destination
* Liaise with Warehouse sector in relation to storage and handling.
* Provide a timely response to all relevant queries
* Ensure high levels of customer services are maintained at all times
Our client has said that they prefer that applicants have a working knowledge of freight and imports, but they will also consider strong administration experience, with the opportunity to learn & develop in Imports sector.
Salary will depend on background and performance at interview - £19,500 - £20,000
If interested please send CV via the link