NEW YEAR NEW JOB?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a forward thinking company for a Imports and Exports Coordinator working within the transport industry starting in January 2021.
Do you have experience and knowledge of shipping documentation, letters of credit, ATR and EUR`s? Are you confident with strong and clear communication skills with a proven success of building customer and supplier relationships? If so this may be the role for you!
Based in Selby, we are recruiting for an experienced Export and Import Coordinator who will be proactive and be able to work as part of a small and positive team.
Your duties will include:
- Extensive client liaison, building relationships and maximising the potential of the forwarding business.
- Extensive supplier liaison to develop reliable and cost effective services to every Worldwide destination.
- Calculating freight quotations for export and import Sea freight shipments.
- Completing operational administration including job cards and sending booking confirmation to the suppliers.
- Raising all of the appropriate operational documentation that is applicable to the shipping terms and destination of the consignments.
- Managing the Sea freight consignments in transit through to successful completion and delivery.
- Invoicing out and completing the job files.
In return you can expect to receive a salary in the region of 25,000, a vibrant open planned office, great working environment, pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement and opportunities to develop within your career.
If you would be interested in finding out more please apply now or contact Cat on 07483919134.