Brook Street are looking for highly skilled Inbound Customer Service Advisors.
The NHS Business Services Authority have an award-winning contact centre with global standard accreditation in the last 12 months. Successfully maintained a 2-star company to work for in the Best Companies annual survey. Excellent career and progression opportunities within to build on your skills and ambition.
Our internal communication platform is Microsoft Teams and this will be used widely as part of the role. Advisors are also skilled in using multiple screens and systems simultaneously to assist their customers quickly and efficiently. Good computer literacy and excellent customer service skills are key to the role and continuous support is given to effectively demonstrate these.
Please note - This role is predominantly working from home with a requirement to attend one of the site locations if required.
The NHS Business Services Authority is committed to be a flexible employer, and are proud to offer flexible working opportunities. If you`re interested in Hybrid Working, working within an office location, or working from home, apply today and we can discuss available options with you at interview stage.
To be a successful inbound customer service advisor, you will require:
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using Microsoft Teams or similar virtual communication platforms
- Effectively demonstrate delivering excellent customer service
- Confidence, empathy and a natural talent for customer resolution
- Passion for the NHS, its objectives and values
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
These positions are fully inbound, with no outbound sales calls.
Initially, you will be skilled in one primary call stream, which could range from NHS eligibility checking, exemptions, prescription prepayment certificates, NHS pensions and much more, all depending on business needs at the time.
Training is structured and interactive requiring full commitment to these periods of learning. They vary between three and five weeks depending on the call stream. Your initial stages of learning will see you moving between virtual classroom training and supplementary coaching. Followed by several weeks of enhanced coaching academy support to prepared you in the role.
What we offer:
- Monday to Friday with the expectation of up to one in four Saturdays where required
- Excellent working hours between 8am - 6pm (9am-3pm Saturdays)
- Full-time, temporary to permanent contracts may be available
- £10.19 per hour, incentivised overtime rates available
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- NHS discounts and perks!
If you are a committed and enthusiastic individual looking for a long-term opportunity within the public sector, look no further!
*Please note: due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts, we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.*