IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Our established client in Gateshead/Washington are looking for inbound customer service advisors to work on an established, household name campaign on a temporary basis. The working hours of the role are 9am to 6.30pm on a 5 out of 7 day rota'd basis. If you are successful through a screening process and a client interview then the offer of employment may be a very quick turnaround.
Rewards and Benefits
- On-site parking
- Cash incentives/prizes
- Friendly team environment
- Immediate start date
- Home-working options available after training in office is completed
- support customers of campaign with queries via email, telephone and live chat
- take initiative to rise to new challenges everyday
- working in a busy office environment to ensure the best customer service is given
- undertake all aspects of administrative work competently
- Experience within a customer service or call centre setting
- Excellent keyboard skills as you will be dealing with emails on a daily basis
- IT Literate
- Able to deal with complaints and queries
- Pro-active attitude and ambitious
- Resolve customer queries
Pay rate is £9.18 p/h and the start date is ASAP.
If this sounds like you, then please apply below.