I am currently recruiting for Customer Service Representatives, based in the Marton, Blackpool area.
This is a long-term temporary vacancy with the potential to become permanent. We have various flexible shift patterns available, from part time to full time - You will be required to work one day at the weekend, and some bank holidays.
Full training provided, with full pay
A successful Customer Service Representative will be:
* Someone that has a positive approach and a can-do attitude
* Open to change and not be afraid to take on challenges
* Able to work within a fast-paced and stimulating environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* High attention to detail
* Good time management, organisation, prioritisation skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft tools - Excel - Word - Outlook
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
* Weekly pay
* FREE car parking on site and tea and coffee.
* Attractive pay rate £8.45 per hour, increasing to £9 per hour after 12 weeks of service
* On site canteen
* Full training
If you would like to discuss this position, in more detail please call Chelby on 01772 252111 or email
All candidates will be required to undergo a credit and security check prior to start date.