Fenchurch Street Branch
29 days ago
Are you a fluent Dutch speaker?
Do you have experience in Customer Service & Inbound Sales?
Are you interested in Temporary work & able to work in Canary Wharf in London?
Then look no further! This might just be the role for you!
Dutch-speaking Inbound Sales & Customer Service Agent
Location: Head Office, Canary Wharf, London
Pay: £11 an hour plus uncapped commission structure rewarded for sales results, paid out monthly. On target earnings of £5000 per annum (Commission shall not form part of your contractual remuneration and is subject to change at any time).
Hours: 37.50 per week, between the hours of 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday, 8-4PM Saturday and 9-4PM Sunday. Shifts will include 1 weekend day every other week with a weekday given in lieu.
Working hours: After training, hybrid working (1 day in the office and the rest at home)
Start date: 5th December 2023
I am looking for a Customer Service Travel Agent to join the existing team offering holiday packages to European customers both online and over the phone. You must be able to speak fluent Dutch to be considered for this role.
you will be someone who has a passion for customer service and a natural ability to influence sales. You will be expected to handle incoming calls on behalf of the company including the exploration and understanding of the needs and expectations of customers.
- Manage incoming sales and customer service calls
- Manage service requests in the applications system supplied by client
- Generate sales through understanding customer needs and creating desire
- Cancel, modify or confirm visits already sold
- Up-sell additional products, services and extended stays
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch
- Strong interpersonal skills & able to add to a high performing team focusing on exhausting all opportunities
- Able to drive sales, resilient and good attention to detail
- Experience in a previous customer service or sales roles
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Full product and system training provided
- Sales technique training provided
- Customer Service skills training provided
Compensation & Benefits
- IIP Accredited Employer
- BUPA Life Insurance Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- 20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
- & many more!
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with my client may be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure and Barring Service for Criminality, also Financial Probity. You will be required to supply 36 months previous employment references (2 references minimum).
If interested, please apply ASAP!