An exciting opportunity has become available to work as an Inbox/Actions Manager, working for a government body on a 6 month, temporary basis. They will be working from home until required to do go in to the office (based in Victoria). The pay rate will be £15.40. You will be required to work some weekends and some evenings.
This is a full time role. For the first six weeks you will be given full training and working 9-5, Monday to Friday. However, thereafter once training is complete, the hours will be based on shift work patterns between the hours of 7am - 7pm (any hours over this will be overtime), and will be four 9 hour shifts followed by one 8 hour shift. It will also be based on a work pattern of four days on, three days off, to ensure that you get a weekend off every few weeks.
- Inbox management - Delegating emails where relevant and filing where needed;
- Reconciling invoices and posting receipts;
- Managing calendars;
- Any additional ad-hoc activities that would be expected at this grade;
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others;
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data;
- Completing forms or reports;
- Recording essential data;
- Chasing and updating document to reflect the data;
Applicants must have experience in a similar role, and have the following skills:
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Ability to manage and apply agreed processes.
- The ability to respond quickly, calmly, and flexibly under pressure.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, including the ability to engage with a range of internal stakeholders of varying seniority.
- Proficiency with Office 365 suite of products, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams.
- Previous experience in an office management role.
Hard Skills required:
- Information Technology - proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams
- Programme Management
Please note you will be required to undergo a DBS check to be put forward for this role.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply.