We are looking for candidates to work for our client. This will be a temp position, with the view to extend.
Hours: Shift work averaging at 37 hours a week.
Pay: £11.40 per hour
About the Company:
Our clients work to create better places for people and wildlife and support sustainable development.
If you can keep your cool in high pressure situations and are able to think rationally in an emergency then you could be who we are looking for. You will be required to provide excellent customer service and to follow well-established procedures. Some independent judgements will be exercised when carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Dealing with incoming calls, written correspondence and routine requests
- Collating and analysing complex information or data
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Provide data to customers following a defined process
- Update data systems with accurate information
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
Skills required for the role:
- Strong knowledge and experience of IT packages such as Microsoft office, excel and outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience)
There will be training, and support provided to the successful candidate where necessary.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a CV.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.