Job Title: Independent Living Services - Team Manager
Division/Department: Head Office
Location: Head Office and across all delivery sites operating across the county.
Job holder responsible to: Head of Operations
Job holder responsible for: Senior Support Workers; Support Workers; Bank Staff
About the Job: Ensure the operational effectiveness of supported housing services by promoting the highest standards of quality, efficiency, and consistency in line with our clients ethos, vision and values. To support the Head of Operations in shaping and delivering the services' stated purpose and managing the team to provide high quality services that support meeting the needs of our young people.
This is what we need you to do:
- ? Manage referrals into the service and assess the suitability of profiles through assessment and matching frameworks.
- ? Lead and provide day to day management of the team, delivering high quality, reflective supervision which provides clear direction, challenge, and support to ensure our young people's needs are met appropriately and in line with their individual support plans.
- ? Demonstrate clear decision making, and problem solving to ensure effective risk management, planning, and good outcomes for our young people.
- ? Provide management oversight of all young people which evidence understanding of risk and ensure all decision making is recorded on the young person's electronic record.
- ? Ensure all properties are maintained to a high standard and comply with Health and Safety regulations taking any necessary action to ensure compliance and safety.
- ? Ensure that the staffing rotas always provide adequate cover to meet the needs of our young people and our contracted obligations.
- ? Develop a clear team plan which links to the strategic objectives of the company ensuring that its delivery is achieved.
- ? Meet key performance indicators as determined by Directors.
- ? Quality assure the work of the team as outlined in the quality assurance framework and contribute to further developments of the framework.
- ? Ensure there is compliance within the team regarding adherence to our clients policies and procedures.
- ? Lead and provide a culture of continuous professional development, keeping up to date with government guidance and legislation and evidence-based practice.
- ? Manage the budget of the team effectively and take actions to ensure the budget does not overspend.
- ? Engage service users in the design and development of the service.
- ? Develop and maintain effective working relationships with commissioners, contractors, and partners in line with partnership working arrangements, whilst maximising opportunities to increase the profile and reputation of our clients services.
- ? At all times, promote and safeguard the welfare of our young people.
- ? This position is subject to an enhanced Child and Adult Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- ? You need to hold a current, full driving licence which is valid for driving in the UK and have access to your own vehicle or be able to travel across the County in a timely way.
- ? The post will involve working out of normal office hours at times including management cover for out of hours services.
If this is the job for please apply