Job Title - Independent Schools Business Development Executive
Location - Reading or London
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Independent Schools Business Development Executive
This is a contract role based in Reading for 11 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £49,437 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
* Proactivity hunt new opportunities
* Lead and challenge customers with clear strategic vision of education transformation
* Drive conversion across all key influencers/decision makers
* Increase independent schools` penetration
* Expanding and deepening relationships and satisfaction
40% grow share of Surface & M365 for better leaning outcomes
* Drive student and educator active use by focus on Surface co-sell with M365
* Grow and protect Windows 10 device share by creating demand experiences specific to Windows
* Support large and managed 1:1 deals vis proactive engagement with Independent schools & channel partners
* Accelerate Surface growth for targeted accounts
40% grow revenue & share of wallet with education solutions that drive innovation & consumption
* Drive education product scale, deployment & adoption through partner ecosystem (channel, distie, SI, ISV, MSP)
20% Establish company as a leader in Education transformation and future ready skills
* Grow awareness of company stack to close talent gap of Students & educators
* Establish value stack to influence sale
* Master the challenger sale
* Cultivate and build leader, educator, and influencer affinity
* Must be a self-starter and self-motivated, alongside being able to operate with ambiguity
* 7-10 years in sales/sales management/sales operations/business strategy roles.
* 5+ years in the Education industry or related experience.
* Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and times they have hunted for new business opportunities
* Understanding of the Microsoft`s education technologies and the opportunity within the Education industry
* Sales Proven record of effective sales t management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing, and deal negotiation. Discover new opportunities and expand renewals in named accounts in order to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
* Executive Presence. Demonstrated experience and expertise selling senior business decision makers by aligning and reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer`s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
* Collaborative. Ability to orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence.
* Trusted advisor. Execute a solution sales process that adds value to customers through commercial teaching to win the business and establish yourself as a trusted advisor
Deadline for CV submission: Monday 10th August at 12pm