Industrial Cleaner required in Hamble-Le-Rice - starting immediately.
Previous warehouse/production environment or experience preferred.
Full training provided on the job. Role not suitable for smokers or vapers due to the working environment.
Role: Facilities Technician
3:15pm - 11:15pm for £13.31 per hour.
30 unpaid meal break.
Contract: 3 months with possible permanent placement. Progression available for the right candidate.
- Facility maintenance,
- Housekeeping (including reception area, offices, toilets, meeting rooms and staff canteen)
- Emptying hazardous waste bins
- Locking up the site after the shift.
- Checking security of the building prior to the end of the day
- Maintenance of the equipment as needed.
- Stripping and re-polishing floors using polishing machine
- Facilitate contractors on site as a point of contact
- Minor building repairs and maintenance work as required (general DIY tasks, decorative repairs, fixing and assembling furniture.)
All roles require attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be able to maintain repetitive duties, have a strong ability to follow health and safety procedures and follow instructions with accuracy and precision.
Arms and legs must be covered at all times while working. Full PPE provided. Due to the working environment, no aftershave/perfume, deodorant or make-up, hair spray/gel can be worn or used. Roll-on deodorant is perfectly fine.
The location: Hamble-Le-Rice - there are public transport options into the location but if working the late shift, you must drive as public transport options aren't available past a certain hour. Free parking available on site.
Food must be brought on shift as limited options close by. No canteen on-site but microwaves available.
Please call Michael on 07483 936795 to apply today.