Information Assurance Manager
- Pay £12.08 - £17.02 after 12 weeks
- Location - central London
- Temporary ongoing role
- Full time hours - Monday - Friday
This role forms a core part of the Knowledge and Information Management team, a small but experienced and high-profile team responsible for the development and oversight of all KIM and information assurance functions across the organisation. The team has become increasing busy with responsibility now including GDPR and associated policy and planning implications.
This role is required to support the KIM lead in managing the increasing demand, acting us an expert adviser on all FOI and GDRP related policy and operations. The post holder will also be required to lead the development of new and more effective ways of working within the team.
- extensive knowledge of the Freedom of Information Act provisions and significant experience of responding to FOIs, applying the necessary criteria effectively and advising on responses and internal reviews;
- a detailed understanding of the key legislation relating to information management, specifically but not restricted to the GDPR provisions
- excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- experience of establishing and managing senior stakeholders
To apply for this role, or other central government positions, please complete the online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply
Once submitted, a Brook Street consultant will be in touch.