Brook Street are looking to appoint, on a temporary basis (initial 12-month contract), an Information Assurance Officer.
- To develop an in-depth knowledge of Information Sharing and the requirements of the legislation.
- Understand where the division is failing to meet the legislation and communicate findings to Heads of Service and PDD's.
- Support divisions to ensure that Information Sharing Agreements are in place in every case where information is shared including providing advice and guidance, liaising with partner organisations and drafting ISA documents on behalf of Heads of Service.
- Ensure that Information Sharing Agreement registers are maintained.
- Ensure that Information Sharing Agreements are reviewed within specified timescales.
- Quality assure Information Sharing Agreements ensuring that they meet the requirements within the legislation and are on the correct template.
- Supporting LIM's in relation to providing information regarding Information Sharing Agreements for the annual compliance statement.
- Collaborate with MOJ Digital and technology to cascade knowledge in relation to Information Sharing throughout the organisation.
- Work with the EQUIP process map owner for Information Sharing Agreements to create a process map.
This is full time paying £10.02 per hour, which increases to £11.53 after 12 weeks.