Information Governance Manager - Hybrid in Nantgarw
Brook Street has an amazing long-term opportunity for an Information Governance Support Assistant to join a fantastic organisation. This is covering maternity leave and the position is expected to end February 2023 however will be reviewed for extension.
What will you do as Information Governance Manager?
- Provide advice and guidance to departments and other areas of the business
- Develop, maintain, and deliver the Information Governance annual Work Plan
- Produce high quality reports
- Support the Data Protection Officer by taking responsibility for regulatory annual assessments
- Undertake organisation wide compliance audit
- Devise and deliver targeted training within the identified areas to all levels of staff
What type of skills/experience do I need to be considered for this role?
- Previous experience in a role working tight to statutory and local regulations and guidelines
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to lead, motivate and work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly working environment
- Hybrid working
- Great rate of pay
- Easily accessed via public transport
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Enhanced pension
- Opportunities for further progression
- Immediate start available
Please contact Nadine at Brook Street for more information