Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Information Governance Officer to join our established NHS client on a temporary basis. This role will be for an initial 6 months with potential extension.
Role - Information Governance Officer
Duration - 6 months initially
Hours - 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Pay - £11.76 (first 12 weeks), £13.12 (after 12 weeks)
Location - Remote/Hybrid working available
To be successful in this role you will need to have had working experience within information governance, showing a clear understanding of this type of position. Candidates will have to be able to show a clearly organised working method, with an exceptional eye for detail whilst dealing with and understanding high volumes of data.
Role Responsibilities -
- Support with Data Privacy Impact Assessments
- Assist with completion of Data Flow Mapping
- Carry out Data Protection Audits, offering suggestions for improvement
- Be able to clearly communicate with other departments about Information Governance
- Act as the first point of contact for IG enquiries
The day to day activities of this role will involve communicating with both internal and external stakeholders of varying seniority. Due to this, candidates need to have excellent communication skills and adapt their approach with each situation.
If you are looking for your next position and feel you have the qualities required for this Information Governance Officer role then apply now!