Innovation Project Manager
Contract until June 2020
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an Innovation Project Manager working in Global Operations. This is a contract role based in Reading until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota.
Salary: up to £34,900 per annum, based on experience, plus benefits
Innovation Project Manager's Responsibilities:
- Being a proactive and energetic member of a small global team, you will need to be flexible, confident and willing to learn new skills to get the job done.
- Defining and reporting on initiative progress: each innovation initiative needs a clearly defined set of goals, time lines for achieving those goals, and a set of resources to be held accountable for various work streams. Your role is to work with the program leads to define each of these and then help them to drive the team towards achieving what they set out to do. This will include helping to manage key SharePoint sites.
- Logistics support: customer meetings, workshops, and training events all require coordination of rooms, speakers, catering, agenda, and in some cases note taking of items agreed to and action items with owners. You will help in all these areas and make sure that action items from meetings with customers and partners are followed up on by the appropriate owner.
- Tracking and reporting: We have many action items and work streams happening simultaneously across the team. We need your help to organise, follow up on, and report outcomes from these work streams and the action items arising from them.
Innovation Project Manager's Qualifications:
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is happy to work with the minimum of supervision
- Experienced setting and managing goals and resource planning
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experienced working with many different stakeholders and managing their contributions
- Skilled with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with managing the content using SharePoint (updating content not development)
Deadline for CV submission: Tuesday 17th September at 4:00pm