Our client is a highly successful Global IT organisation who are now seeking an experienced Inside Sales Team Leader to be based at their Hatfield office.
Experienced IT Inside Sales Team Leader experienced in Business to Business sales with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to lead, coach and inspire an Inside Sales team. You will be commercially aware, enjoy new challenges, be able to make tough decisions and build great internal relationships with team and management at all levels.
As the Inside Sales Team Leader you will find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development and a constant stream of new challenges. All in a dynamic, action-orientated and supportive environment where business leaders are accessible.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
* Work with the Line Manager to create a dynamic, proactive and commercial Internal Sales team
* Support the Line Manager to drive efficiency improvements
* Share and implement best practice
* Ensure the team is dedicated to service excellence and customer satisfaction
* Work with the Line Manager to develop vendor relationships to support growth of the transactional business
* Manage cross charges
* Continually coach individuals to improve sales and commercial skills and overall performance
* Be the first point of escalation for team queries
* Manage absence including holiday and sickness
* Work with the Line Manager to manage resources efficiently e.g. resourcing to average workload rather than peaks
* Drive revenue and margin improvements
You will have a positive, can-do attitude, plus proven team leading experience with ability to coach individuals to improve sales, commercial and overall skills. We are looking for someone who can make tough decision on people and resources that are right for the business and will be appropriately firm and demanding with account managers, solutions specialists and internal service providers.