An opportunity to work within the offices of the only single branded accountancy and law "practice" in England. Based in the heart of the Thames Valley you will work as part of a busy and successful team. The business has achieved double digit organic growth over the last few years, and this continuing trend has created the need for Insolvency case manager.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Insolvency team from an administrative support aspect, schedule, update and track open cases.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise work and complete work to deadline
- High attention to detail, but with ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent IT skills, particularly the use of Microsoft Excel
- Report writing skills
- Excellent work presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Methodical and well organised
- Ability to solve problems and think laterally
- High standard of personal presentation
Please apply today - by sending your cv or call Lisa on 07841 007173