A unique opportunity to join an independent seven Partner firm of Insolvency Practitioners, Accountants and Wealth Management professionals who have been established in Sutton, Surrey for over 35 years and having recently acquired another Insolvency Practice in West Byfleet to add to their increasing Insolvency Team of 31.
The Practice is well respected, having worked on some high-profile insolvency assignments in recent few years whose current work load and organisation structure calls for an Insolvency Manager to join the team.
The successful applicant will be a proactive experienced Insolvency professional with excellent organisational and communication skills. The applicant should also be able to demonstrate team and interpersonal skills as ensuring that any applicants will fit within the friendly culture of the practice is a key focus of the practice's recruitment policy.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To manage a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and relevant compliance.
- Reporting into a partner you will manage a small team of insolvency professionals.
- Delegate work, ensuring cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
- Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
- Take an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
- 5-8 years corporate insolvency experience
- Experience of managing less experienced team members
- CPI qualified
- JIEB and or ACA/ACCA qualifications highly desirable
- Degree educated (preferable)
- Experience working on admins, CVL's, MVL's, Court Winding-Ups and CVA's
- Experience working on IVA's and bankruptcy cases is desirable but not essential
- IPS software experience and ideally VC or a similar electronic filing system
- Strong financial analysis
- Knowledge of investigation work
- Good commercial acumen
This is an ideal opportunity for an assistant manager looking to take the next step into a managerial role, or a manager that is looking to find a more challenging role, with excellent career prospects in a larger specialist business advisory firm with a strategic, commercial, and compassionate approach.
This role also offers excellent benefits, training, career development and progression opportunities within a fast paced and dynamic team and working environment. For further details please apply today or call Lisa on 07841 007173.