Who you will be working for:
Our client is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about Kitchens.
Our client delivers a world-class customer experience at all times and offers amazing career opportunities within the business!
This is a temporary to permanent contract, with fantastic opportunities for development in the future.
Pay Rates: £9.62 per hour (40 hours a week) - overtime rate - £14.43 per hour
Working Hours: 09:00 - 5:30pm
Location: Barton Upon Humber
Our client's success has allowed them to rapidly grow in 2020, in which they are now recruiting for candidates to join their journey!
We are recruiting for Coordinators/Customer Service Advisors to join their busy Installation Department.
Is this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage an order bank of installation jobs, delivering exceptional levels of customer service to each individual customer
- Handle internal and external Customer / Installer queries through various channels of communication
- Achieve departments targets and expectations in line with agreed SLA's
- Pro-actively resolve issues by owning each customer you deal with Work as team / individual to achieve the weekly targets and execute first call resolution where possible
- Provide all customers with an exceptional customer service experience and build relationships
- Offer problem solving solutions and follow up with customers / departments with a 'can do attitude'
- Accurately recording information at all stages of the customers process to ensure records are up to date
- Performing admin tasks such as placing orders, taking payments, submitting claims and generating reports as and when required
- Ability to capture data accurately
- Ability to listen attentively and hear important information
- Computer Literacy and excellent keyboard skills
- Overall Literacy skills to a high standard
- Previous customer service experience (Face to face or via telephone)
What our client offers:
- A competitive basic salary. Opportunity for overtime available at time and a half.
- Free on-site Gym for all employees to use
- Free on-site parking
- Smart Casual dress code as well as dress down Fridays - every Friday
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career - All but one of the Team Leaders or management in Customer Services has been promoted internally.