An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Installation Planner based in Tadcaster.
As a successful applicant for this role, you will be responsible for the day to day planning of installations with retailers. This will involve planning the work for technicians for a defined geographical area and will include arranging a wide range of installations.
Training is provided on site at our purpose built training centre at Tadcaster with Trainers and Coaches being on hand during the working day to assist advisers and ensure we provide excellent support to our customers at all times.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Can communicate with all types of customers
- Self motivated
- Able to plan with ease
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
An understanding of the licensed trade would be an advantage but not essential.
The Salary is £20,720.16 p.a.
With an expected £2,978 p.a. discretionary incentive paid quarterly (subject to Company performance against targets).
- Attendance bonus - Full attendance £45 + 1 days pay
- 30 days holiday inc stats,
- 2 week training,
- encouragement to take NVQs,
- Pension - Co puts equal amounts in.
- Occupational sick scheme.
In you are interested in the role please contact Cat on 01904628741