My client is looking for someone to join their Customer Service department in Tadcaster on a permanent basis.
The job in question is for an Installation Planner.
- In this role you would be responsible for the day to day planning of installations with retailers.
- This will involve planning the work for technicians for a defined geographical area and will include arranging anything from removals, tap installations to large multi bar. refurbishments.
- You will be responsible for making sure technician resource is filled to capacity while also making sure service level agreements (SLA`s) are achieved.
You will need to:
- Be confident with all types of customers from sales management, service providers retailers to internal installation technicians.
- Understand the relationship between cost efficiency and quality of work.
- Have the desire to succeed.
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Be able to plan and work independently.
- Be a strong team player.
- Happy to assist and support colleagues around you to achieve team goals as well as personal.
An understanding of the licensed trade would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
If you think this is the role for you please contact Laura on 01904 888800.