Installation Technician- ASAP Start
£24 - OTE £30 to £37k
Full time, Permanent role, Mon to Fri 8am to 5.30pm
Location: Harlow Area
My client is looking for an installation Technician serving the hospitality sector and to provide a high standards of customer service.
My client is the largest independent provider of technical services support to the UK brewing industry. As the leading company in the supply, installation, maintenance and servicing of drinks dispense equipment. They cover the full range of licensed premises from restaurants to night clubs, from city centre bars to country pubs, from hotels to golf clubs etc You will therefore be dealing with a variety of customers.
Your Responsibilities and Duties:
- To provide a professional service for the installation of Beer and Soft Drinks Dispense equipment.
- To accurately record all equipment installed and removed.
- Meet productivity performance levels to achieve the productivity of the department.
- Meet both installation and quality specifications thereby ensuring no remedial maintenance work is required.
What we look for:
- Some engineering type of experience such as mechanics, electricians, plumbers or a Pub / Bar manager who are willing to learn.
- Someone who has worked or has knowledge within a licence trade
- Essential: individual who is determined and conscientious, enjoys diagnosing and solving problems, is committed to customer service and can deal with a wide range of people and problems daily.
- Competitive salary
- Vehicle, Pension, Private Health Care, Life Assurance and Occupational Sick Pay
Apply now or to find out more contact shilpa.sharma@brookstreet