I am recruiting for a Spanish speaking Insurance Underwriting Administrator for an International Insurance specialist based in Birmingham City Centre; they are offering a salary of up to £24,000 plus a fantastic benefits package.
You will be supporting the organisations underwriting teams, assisting the team in maintaining efficient underwriting processes on their e-trading platform. You will be responsible for providing customer service to internal and external customers and departments, analysing and investigating queries ensuring any questions are answered,
You will be working very closely with the organisation based in Spain and specifically looking after Spanish customers so fluent Spanish communication (both written and verbal) is essential.
Working in a team of 3, you will be working on a portfolio of mainly low-level risk UK and Spanish accounts/clients within Professional Indemnity, Management Liability, Medical Malpractice and Cyber insurance.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Support the Underwriters in the delivery of an effective and efficient administration service on the internal bespoke platform
- Ensure the timely and accurate data entry and scanning of risk documentation within agreed service levels
- Completing data verification, integrity & accuracy checks
- Interact in a professional and efficient manner with internal departments including Underwriting Teams, Management Services, Claims, Finance, Compliance
- Provide accurate management information to senior management team and underwriters
- Produce ad hoc reports, presentations and marketing literature for senior managers, underwriters and other members of staff
- Maintain and develop key relationships including brokers and external clients, responding to client queries in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Provide a professional service to brokers in person, writing, email and telephone
- Help maintain team standards through supporting other underwriting assistants in achieving their service/quality levels and targets, as required.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English language, written and verbal is essential
- Proven administrative experience
- Experience within the insurance or financial services sectors would be ideal but not essential
- Proven background in accurate, high volume data entry
- Accurate and numerate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with others (managers, colleagues and external clients), both verbally and in writing
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use multiple systems
- Good working knowledge of MS Office with well-developed spreadsheet skills
- A problem solver who is curious in mindset with strong analytical and investigative skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated who is outcome focussed, detail orientated and who gets a buzz from seeing a task completed
- Motivational skills, team worker as well as able to work on own initiative
- The ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE, INCLUDING BEING FLUENT IN BOTH SPANISH AND ENGLISH **
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £24,000 annual salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Season ticket (company will pay for ticket from station nearest home address to office)
- Private medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Pension (10% non-contributory)
- Childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare
- Free lunches
- Many other additional benefits
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***