I am recruiting for a Spanish speaking Insurance Underwriting Administrator for an International Insurance specialist based in Birmingham City Centre; they are offering a salary of up to £23,000 plus a fantastic benefits package.
You will be supporting the organisations underwriting teams, providing customer service to internal and external customers and ensuring an efficient underwriting process by completing a variety of administration operational duties.
You will be working very closely with the organisation based in Spain and specifically looking after Spanish customers so fluent Spanish communication (both written and verbal) is essential.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Support the Underwriting teams in achieving their quality and Service Level Agreement by carrying out key administrative tasks
- Ensure data is captured and entered in their systems accurately
- Assess submissions when first received and carry out required checks to get them through the risks clearance process
- Interact in a professional and efficient manner with all internal and external customers - includes Underwriting Teams, Operations, Credit Controls, Information technology etc.
- Liaise with third party administrative services which support the underwriting teams with existing tasks
- Provide accurate management information
- Review feedback received from the Underwriting Teams, assess any issues and liaise with the Underwriting Teams once a resolution has been agreed
- Develop team relationships to ensure collaboration between locations (Internationally)
- Fluent in the Spanish language, written and verbal is essential
- Proven administrative experience, within the insurance or financial services sectors would be ideal but not essential
- Proven background in accurate, high volume data entry
- Able to communicate effectively with others (managers, colleagues and external customers/suppliers)
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use multiple systems - good working knowledge of MS Office with well-developed spreadsheet skills
- Accurate and numerate
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Team worker as well as able to work on own initiative
- The ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Excellent customer service skills
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual and reliable
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A FLUENT SPANISH SPEAKER **
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £23,000 annual salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Season ticket (company will pay for cheapest standard class travel ticket from station nearest home address to office)
- Private medical insurance (Bupa)
- Gym/fitness related membership
- Pension (10% non-contributory)
- Childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare
- Free lunch ordered via the company intranet
- Many other additional benefits
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***