I am recruiting for a Commercial Motor Insurance Account Executive for a leading UK Insurance Broker based in the Solihull area; they are offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 with a realistic year one OTE of £35,000 but this is uncapped!
As a Commercial Motor Account Executive, you will be responsible for new business development, midterm adjustments, renewals and supporting with customer claims. Working in a newly established team you will be achieving set KPI`s and targets and increasing the GWP and profitability of the commercial motor department.
This is an office-based role which will initially be more existing customer portfolio management focussed but will involve future new business development where warm leads are generated as well as the expectation for you to pursue new `colder` prospects.
A leading and longstanding UK independent insurance broker who offer support to and cover a wide range of sectors including but certainly not limited to commercial, property, motor, specialist and personal; this is a fantastic time to join an insurance brokerage who have exciting plans in place for real growth, including a new office and increase in headcount.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Take ownership of your own portfolio which will incorporate all areas of commercial motor, including but not limited to taxis, couriers, fleet and HGV`s
- Handle incoming calls relating to existing clients - this may consist of mid term adjustments, renewal queries, cancellations and any other enquiries
- Maintain retention rates
- Upsell products to existing and new customers, introducing `add-ons` to increase their coverage
- Handle incoming calls relating to new business quotations within the commercial motor department
- Research and reach out to new business prospects, introducing your services and products
- Process new business, renewal and midterm documentation
- Ensure that strict compliance, polices and procedures are adhered to
- Completing data verification, integrity & accuracy checks
- Interact in a professional and efficient manner with internal and external departments including Underwriting Teams, Management Services, Claims, Finance, Compliance
- Supporting customers who have queries around claims
- Experience within commercial motor insurance would be ideal
- Experience within personal lines insurance will be considered
- Experience working within insurance brokerage is essential
- Knowledge of midterm adjustments, renewals, new business development, upselling and claim support
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with others (directors, colleagues and external clients), both verbally and in writing
- Determined, self-motivated and tenacious
- Excellent customer service skills
- A problem solver who is curious in mindset with strong analytical and investigative skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Started / completed the CII examinations would be a bonus but not essential
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE**
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £22,000-£25,000 basic salary dependent on experience
- Uncapped OTE - realistic year 1 OTE is £35000
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday - Friday 9-5 working week (37.5 hours)
- Other benefits can also be considered
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***