Our client, a Lloyds Insurance brokers based in Rayleigh in Essex , is urgently recruiting for someone to join their Cashier team
They are very open minded to applicants who have previous experience within a Cashier role within a FCA regulated company IDEALLY Insurance, however they are also open to looking at this role from a Trainee capacity too!!
This role is a varied finance/cashier position and your duties will include:
- Ensure funds are invested appropriately in relevant short/mid/long term instruments
- Ensure all cash books are up-to-date at all times, by:
Entering cash movements on Excel cash books on a daily basis
Posting cash movements on Brokasure ( Insurance database) on a daily basis
Ensure all bank accounts are in credit at all times
Ensure that all processes are being completed on a timely and accurate basis
Reconcile all bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Dealing with bank queries as and when required
- Calling money off and putting money on deposit as and when required
- Maintenance of claim fee bank accounts
They are offering a salary range of £18000 - 25000 based on your level of experience and a great range of benefits.
They would be keen to see applicants who are studying for their AAT exams
So if you are immediately available and have previous experience in a Finance Cashier role or would like to start your career in this sector and would love to work for a great company and avoid the London commute then please apply now to find out more