We are proud to be working with an organisation that has over 50 year's experience in the Insurance industry. They are specialists in their chosen markets and are recognised for being experts. In fact, other insurance companies rely on their talents to ensure that their customers receive an outstanding service.
The organisation has a strong Diversity & Inclusion strategy, links to the community, promotes volunteering and has recently started a journey of improvements for customers, clients and staff. A great city-centre location and benefits package awaits successful applicants. This really is an exciting time to join the business!
Working in Cardiff City Centre, in modern, open-plan offices, successful applicants will be responsible for using their insurance knowledge to assist customers at their time of need.
- Handling commercial property claims, from the point of customers making the initial claim
- Guiding the customer through the claims process, ensuring all compliance requirements are met throughout the process
- Using your own initiative to make decisions, working independently to resolve issues throughout the process
- Insurance experience - this is essential
- Empathy & Customer Care skills
- Strong organisational skills
- High levels of literacy and clear communication skills
- Report & correspondence writing experience
- Insurance experience is essential
- Candidates will need to successfully pass DBS (Criminal Background) checks and Credit (Finance) checks to ensure suitability to work within the regulated insurance industry.
To apply for this position, please contact Helen Baynham or Kerry Lewis in our Cardiff office. If you do not have the specific experience required for this role but do have insurance experience, please contact us to discuss other opportunities that may be suitable for you.