To be an outstanding consultant, exceed client expectations and help deliver Mission Statement: "To be the public's choice for insurance, the insurer's broker of choice, and to be a great place to work where people can flourish".
1. Develop positive, trusting and friendly relationships with clients to make their choice for insurance, and to recommend us to their friends and family, by:
" Taking the appropriate time to understand client's
" Responding quickly and effectively to requests
" Collecting all relevant information positively and with certainty
" Providing the right advice in a manner that can be clearly understood " Arranging cover as agreed with the client
" Striving to deliver an exceptional level of client care
" Doing what we said we would and at the time we agreed with the client
" Constructively identifying other insurance requirements to better serve the client
2. Make us number one broker of choice for insurers by being professional at all times, providing accurate and timely communications, and only placing risks with them that are desirable and appropriate.
3. Continually develop own knowledge of the insurance industry, maintaining an up to date knowledge of the market, policies and procedures, and the legal and regulatory framework in which we operate, and ensuring that all work is conducted properly and in accordance with these provisions.
4. Constantly identify new ways to raise performance including agreeing a broadening personal self-development plan.
5. Champion great team work by helping others in the branch, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of branch efficiency's and performance, and finding ways to contribute to the smooth running of the branch.
6. Developing a close working relationship with colleagues located at other branches and understanding the need for specialist branches and when an enquiry should be referred to them.
Key Performance Indicators
" Great client feedback: consistent positive outcomes
" Strong individual and branch performance
" Client retention and tenure
" New business development " Ability and desire to help others
" Certificate in Insurance qualification and strive for continuous learning
" Compliance results
Knowledge, skills and experience
Products sold by including features and benefits
End-to-end insurance process
Legal and regulatory requirements for example (but not limited to); terms of business, compliant sales cycle, treating customers fairly, data protection, money laundering, Bribery Act, Contract Certainty, employment legislation, e.g. discrimination & anti-bullying, Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, staying up to date with FCA regulation changes.
Market and industry knowledge - new developments in the industry
policies, procedures and systems
Branch housekeeping including branch appearance, quality of note taking/documentation, and efficiency's, e.g. use of SSPD, keeping up to date with diaries, management of client records.
CONTACT JUSTIN AT BROOK STREET FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW