Insurance Consultant needed ASAP in Basingstoke.
Do you have commercial insurance experience, a strong customer service focused person; this maybe the role for you.
My client is a well known Insurance broker who now require an Insurance Broker based in Basingstoke.
Position: Insurance Consultant
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 17:30pm
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dealing with new clients over the telephone, taking risk details and presenting quotations in a professional manner. Ensuring every effort is made to close the sale.
- Ensuring all new quotations is chased and regular touch points are made to maximise our selling opportunity.
- You will be given a monthly sales target which will be set based on your experience and performance, this will be a fair and achievable. You will be rewarded with a generous monthly bonus structure.
- To be organised and punctual at all times, making sure that attention to detail is a high priority. This includes putting notes on the system, thorough audit trails and service levels are met.
- To answer telephone calls within three rings and to deal with client queries / requests politely and efficiently within your capabilities. Seek assistance from, or refer client to, branch manager or assistant branch manager where necessary
- To deal with customer queries in a timely manner, this includes general queries, mid term adjustments and renewals.
- Making sure that you work within the FCA rules and regulations, which are available within the staff handbook.
- To actively improve customer care and cross-selling by telephoning clients at times agreed by the branch manager, notably at the time of sale or during other communication with clients.
- You must always be polite, courteous and patient when dealing with clients and your colleagues.
- Clients must feel confident in us and therefore you must always give best advice using a `best friend` approach, seeking assistance whenever you are unsure.
- You will receive training in various ways: on the job training, one to one training and in group sessions. You will be expected to take an active part in your own self-development.
If you are interested please apply!