Our client is a Lloyd's market Insurance Brokers and they are currently recruiting for an Insurance Operations Assistant to join their Business Operations team
This role is part of a team that provides support across the whole business in respect of their internal Insurance systems and processes
Some of the main role duties will include
- Administrative support for the Business Operations team, helping ensure issues raised by the business and other operational tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Manage the administration of Business Operations Helpdesk and assist in dealing with issues raised.
- Assist in the production of MI/BI reports including those utilising SQL / Microsoft Reporting Tools,
- Assist with operational requirements, problems, and new developments
- Assist with test scenarios to test new/updated processes to deliver improved ways of working for the end user and report any unexpected or unsatisfactory outcomes.
- Assist with new system releases / changes and support user testing to ensure that it meets business requirements
- Assist with business user service, including technical advice and guidance on all matters relating to the successful use of products and services.
- Support business processes with new approaches/methods of working
The Lloyd's insurance industry is constantly evolving and changing and new processes and procedures are always been developed - so a forward thinking approach is key
Although this is not an IT based role you will need to have strong Excel ability and be able to pick up new systems quickly in order to support your colleagues across the business
The ideal candidate will have experience and a good understanding of the London Insurance market and how it works as well - as good all round understanding of its processes and procedures
You will also have experience of data analysis and have experience of working with MI ( maybe experience in some form of Business Analysis) as well as the good Excel as previously mentioned
Strong communication skills are key to this role and a genuine interest in this area
This is a unique role - so if you have some insurance experience please apply today!!
£23000-25000 plus a wide range of benefits